Indian Mehndi Designs 2013 BiographySource(Google.com.pk)
Mehndi is considered to be one of the most imperative applications on all the wedding functions and religious happenings. If we mention one similarity in between Indian and Pakistani weddings then definitely the section of Mehndi application would be one of the basic ones. All the wedding rituals are said to be incomplete without the application of Mehndi. But still there are many things that have to be kept in mind related with the selection of Mehndi designs. Make sure that if Mehndi design is complicated and intricate ones then at the same time it must serve your hands with the elegant and grace too.
Mehndi Designs 2013 For Pakistani Brides
Bridal Mehndi Designs 2013 For Pakistani Brides 019
Each one of these mentioned Mehndi types have their own specific qualities that make it eventually different and known amongst the women. If you are not well aware from the latest trends of Mehndi designs then beauty salons deal out with the best services. There are many beauty parlors that arrive directly at wedding home so that brides can make the choice of their own favorite designs.
MAJOR STYLES OF MEHNDI:
1. will be sharing some of the dazzling pictures of latest Mehndi designs 2013 for brides. Now the brides can make their ideal choice with the help of these pictures.
HOW TO SELECT BEST MEHNDI DESIGN?
Following are some of the main steps that have to be kept in mind while making the choice of perfect Mehndi design for wedding:
· In the very beginning you must keep your mind all conscious in selecting with the best pattern design.
· You must keep the information about the different types and styles of Mehndi designs adding with bridal designs, royal designs, classical designs & new age contemporary designs.
· If you want to make yourself attractive and catchier on the main wedding day then you must select out the Mehndi design that matched suitable with your wedding bridal dress.
· Never forget to take the help from some trained Mehndi artist who is experienced in Mehndi applications. They would make the hands and feet look quite awesome and fabulous by the end of the day.
Well we hope that through this article and even through the pictures the women and forthcoming brides must have learnt a lot about the Mehndi designs 2013! Now make the choice of the best design right now and we are sure that you will going to love your hands and feet each and every single second…Mehndi forms an important part of Indian culture, where it is extensively used in decorating hands and feet during weddings and every other auspicious occasion you can think off!
But what exactly is mehndi or henna
Henna designs on the palm commonly involve an abstract design that emanates out from the center, like a mandala.To create a design like this, pinpoint the center of the palm (or close enough to the center) and start with a dot, a circle, a spiral, a flower, a star… any symbol or image that you like. Then continue adding designs that radiate out from that central point.That's one of the easiest ways to create a mandala, and they happen to look great on palms!Another idea for decorating the palm is to draw something that personally symbolizes you. It could be a particular flower, a bird, a favorite pet, or any object that describes who you are. You don't need to worry about making it look realistic, because henna designs are abstract. This is all about creative expression!
Mehendi is very popular with both men and women also as a conditioner and dye for the hair. Mehendi is also applied during the various varats or fasts, such as Karwa Chauth, observed by married women. Even gods and goddesses are seen to adorn Mehendi designs. A large dot in the centre of the hand, with four smaller dots at the sides is an oft seen Mehendi pattern on the palms of Ganesha and Lakshmi. However, its most important use comes in a Hindu Wedding. Biography.
Mehndi (henna) is actual important allotment of alertness for any accident and occasion. All women like girls, ladies and teenagers consistently wants to put mehndi on their hands.
Here are some latest and new beautiful accumulating of Conjugal Duke Mehndi designs & marriage affair and New Year duke mehndi Chestnut Designs 2013 for Pakistani Girls or ladies. so adore the latest Pakistani, Arabic mehndi designs, Indian, conjugal acceptable mehndi styles and you can address your comments or acknowledgment afterwards the post.
Now a days, mehndi trend has increased & has become necessary for fashion. Every year, large number of mehndi designs are coming in the market for young ladies & for women but in this article we will show you latest mehndi designs 2013 for girls. Women of large age & even young girls around the world can apply these designs on the hands, feet & their arms too. My collection of mehndi designs 2013 are not difficult to apply. It includes different types of designs like floral designs, peacock designs etc. So women can apply these designs at home or can hire a professional artist of mehndi designs. But if you take the hard copy of my mehndi designs you can easily apply on hands without worry.
Henna basically is a tropical plant whose leaves are dried and grounded into a paste and then used as a natural dye. Apart from acting as a temporary tattoo for decorating hands and feet, it is used in hair coloring. It holds high priority in Eastern countries, and it now seems that the Western countries are also indulging. In India, women use mehndi for temporary tattooing with a lot of different designs.
di Designs 1
1. Here is a beautiful Indian mehandi design with intricate details and design, which is a bit uncommon. The patterns and motifs are a bit non traditional but nevertheless they are very unique and look lovely on the hands.
Indian Mehndi Designs 2
2. Now from a modern design, we move on to a very Indian Bridal mehndi designs for hands. Designs like these look very pretty on the hands and are suited for any occasion like wedding and are also considered apt for the bride too!!! With traditional motif, it covers the full arms making it very glamorous and beautiful.
Indian Mehndi Designs 3
3. Feet are also a great canvas for this natrual art, and this design is a perfect example. It is very apt for auspicious occasions. The design is very beautiful and has delicate details within it.
Indian Mehndi Designs 4
4. This is very traditional and at the same time is unique unlike traditional Indian mehendi design that covers the tips. In this pattern the tips are left open. The motifs are also different on both hands making it unique. This intricate Indian mehndi design fills up the hands, thus making it ideal for a bride to be.
Indian Mehndi Designs 5
5. This design is very traditional and fills up the hands, without making it look messy. It’s simple and appealing mehendi design makes it apt for anyone. Even a bride’s mother also can opt for this design easily.
Indian Mehndi Designs 6
6. This Indian mehndi design looks different from the traditional mehndi designs, and is a fun option to try if you are bored of traditional motifs. It contains intricate designs, so it you do yourself too. And hand doesn’t seem messy and looks great with unique designs.
Indian Mehndi Designs 7
7. For those who want minimal mehndi designs on their hands, this is a great option. The floral motifs at the centre are drawn diagonally with designs on the individual fingers. The colorful stones are added to glam up the look.
[ Read: Arabic Mehendi Designs ]
Indian Mehndi Designs 8
8. Are you bored of same old mehndi designs? If yes, then add some uniqueness to your mehndi with the use of different colour stones. These stones are available in different sizes and shapes, and will add colour and beauty to your designs. Here the big stones in the middle of the designs as well as the small stones all making this mehndi design unique.
Indian Mehndi Designs 9
9. For those who love mehndi on their feet, here’s an Indian mehndi design you can try on your feet. The design covers a good amount of feet space, making it ideal for weddings and special occasions. Make sure to wear a good shade of nail paint too.
Indian Mehndi Designs 10
10. If you love mehndi on full hands with intricate designs and details, then this one is well suited to your taste. The designs are very beautiful and claim to fill up the whole hands. However, unlike traditional mehndi designs, the top of the fingers are left open for that unique touch.
Indian Mehndi Designs 11
11. This is one of those simple Indian Mehndi designs for hands which would suit a bride pretty well. The designs and the choice of red mehandi make the designs pop out very well, while the floral motifs and other designs on the fingers look modern.
Indian Mehndi Designs 12
12. This mehandi design for the feet looks very apt for a bride, as there are a lot of details and intricate designs. The whole feet is covered nicely with motifs and designs to make this mehndi design look beautiful. The front chequered pattern makes this look unique.
Indian Mehndi Designs 13
13. Mehndi designs can be extremely elaborate on the top of the hands too. Here is an example of it. This one has unique styles, with each finger showing different patterns.
Indian Mehndi Designs 14
14. Another design with colorful beads can be seen here. This one is apt for a modern bride or a function. The stones and modern designs make this style unique. Also the accessories enhance this look.
Indian Mehndi Designs 15
15. If you want to try out some designs on the feet, then try this one on the occasion of a wedding. It is a beautiful design and has a nice mixture of traditional and modern patterns.
Indian Mehndi Designs 16
16. A very simple mehndi design, this looks great on anyone and can be done for any type of occasion like weddings and festivals. There is also use of darker mehndi in this pattern to make the designs prominent and more beautiful.
Indian Mehndi Designs 17
17. For those looking for medium patterns and unique style, this one is apt. It includes the use of two types of mehndi like red and black mehndi. The black mehndi is used to do the borders while the red one is used to fill in. There is a uniqueness in the tips of the fingers too, with designs like oval and heart shapes done. The use of beads in different colors is also included.
Indian Mehndi Designs 18
18. This design is unique with its distinct patterns and the dominant pattern is repeated on all sides. The big circular pattern in the middle is also unique for application.
Indian Mehndi Designs 19
19. This one has medium intricate designs and the designs are filled with glitters using glitter tubes. Different colours are used like red and blue. Also colorful stones are used here.
Indian Mehndi Designs 20
20. This is a very simple looking yet intricately done design. The design in the middle of the palm has very microscopic details and is done very finely. There are delicately done patterns and are done such that they don’t look too messy or stuffy.
[ Read: Arm Mehndi Designs ]
Indian Mehndi Designs 21
21. This one is also a great option for those who want simple and colorful designs. It includes glitters as well as colorful beads to decorate the hands. It’s a simple yet gorgeous mehndi design for evening parties.…